I'm a new member. When will I get my first issue of the journal?
As a new member, you will begin your six-issue publication mailing cycle of the American Woodturner journal beginning with the first issue mailed following your membership start date.
The mailing schedule for printed copies of the journal is based on the date your new membership begins.
- New memberships beginning September 13-November 9, 2016: December Issue (31#6)
- New memberships beginning November 10-January 15, 2017: February Issue (32#1)
- New memberships beginning January 16-March 15, 2017: April Issue (32#2)
- New memberships beginning March 16-May 10, 2017: June Issue (32#3)
- New memberships beginning May 11-July 12, 2017: August Issue (32#4)
- New memberships beginning July 13-September 13, 2017: October Issue (32#5)
- New memberships beginning September 14-November 15, 2017: December Issue (32#6)
For example, if your membership starts on January 2, then you would receive the February issue as the first in your six-issue cycle. Whereas, if your membership starts on January 21, then you would receive the April issue as the first in your six-issue cycle.
Before your first issue arrives, you can read the current issue of the American Woodturner journal online or past issues online in our library/archive. Online access to Journals online is included with your membership.
If you prefer to obtain printed issues of any past copies of American Woodturner journal, they are available for purchase in our online store.
If you have not received your American Woodturner journal or if you received a damaged issue, please contact us at email@example.com, 651-484-9094, or 877-595-9094 (toll free).