The AAW’s live benefit auctions will also be online.
Now you have a chance to buy that beautiful bowl, platter, or sculpture from your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. You can preview the work, register for the online auction, and even start bidding on pieces at (link TBA). Benefit auction proceeds help support the AAW’s grant, outreach, and educational programs.
Benefit Auction Schedule
- Friday, June 23: Time TBA - Live benefit auction to support Educational Opportunity Grant (EOG) program.
- Saturday, June 24: Time TBA - Live benefit auction to support Professional Outreach Program (POP).
- Saturday, June 24: Time TBA - AAW silent benefit auction closes. Prior to close, on display in the Instant Gallery area thru Saturday afternoon.
POP The Sphere – Second Round Live Benefit Auction
The works of established and emerging artists will be auctioned to benefit the Professional Outreach Program (POP) which fosters and promotes high standards of professionalism in the field of woodturning through a broad range of initiatives.
- POP Live Benefit Auction: Saturday, June 24: Time TBA
EOG Live Benefit Auction
Join in the excitement of live bidding on museum-quality work. Funds raised support the Educational Opportunity Grant (EOG) program, which provides individual turners, students, local chapters, and educational organizations with funding for turning-related classes, equipment, and projects.
- EOG Live Benefit Auction: Friday, June 23: Time TBA
AAW Silent Benefit Auction
Participate in the slower pace of silent bidding on a variety of woodturned works and other items. Funds raised will be used by the AAW to continue to develop and deliver woodturning education and service programs for our member community worldwide.
- AAW Silent Benefit Auction: Bidding closes Saturday, June 24: Time TBA. Prior to close, on display in the Instant Gallery area thru Saturday afternoon.
Live Benefit Auction Registration
Non-member guests and the public must register and receive and auction number prior to bidding.
Shipping and Receiving
Convention Center Business Center located on the ground floor of Bartle Hall between Lobby 2200 and 2300.
Hours: Friday from 5pm to 6pm, Saturday from noon to 6pm, and Sunday from 11am to 2:30pm. (Note: The Business Center has size and weight restrictions. Must be 150 lbs. or under. Items must be 165 combined length and girth, or less. Girth is width multiplied by 2 plus height multiplied by 2.)