AAW International Woodturning Symposium
June 1-4, 2023
Join woodturners from around the world for the valued Symposium experience you look forward to:
- More than 100 compelling presentations and demonstrations over three-and-a-half days.
- Learn from world-class demonstrators.
- Evaluate and buy the latest equipment, tools, and supplies at the Trade Show.
- Share your work in the Instant Gallery.
- Get inspired by the professional and member exhibitions.
- Collect gorgeous, unique works from the auctions and Instant Gallery.
- Make new woodturning friends!
Kentucky Exposition Center, 937 Phillips Ln, Louisville, KY 40209
As the site of our abruptly cancelled symposium in 2020, Louisville is ready to host woodturners from around the world once again! The Expo Center is close to the airport and has nearby options for RV camping.
Save the date and make this trip a highlight for 2023!
Call for 2023 AAW Symposium Demonstrators
Application deadline: August 1, 2022
We are looking for a few good demonstrators! If you have experience
demonstrating and want to share your expertise and inspiration, we
encourage you to apply to be a demonstrator at the AAW's 2023
International Symposium in Louisville, KY, June 1-4. Applications will
be accepted between May 1 and August 1, 2022.
Click here to apply.
See you in Louisville!