Begin planning your experience. Available to everyone, you can explore all the exciting features of the 2021 Virtual Symposium in the AAW Planning Guide, a 41-page, full-color digital booklet that includes:
- Schedule overview: rotations, vendor demos, auctions, hallway talks.
- Featured rotations and vendor demonstration descriptions.
- Auctions, exhibitions, and awards information.
- Trade show outline.
- Supporting advertiser ads and information.
Click here to view/download the AAW Planning Guide.
Plan ahead. Enjoy useful demonstrator material during the sessions and in the future. Available exclusively to registered attendees, the AAW Handout Book, is an 87-page, full-color digital booklet that includes everything from the Planning Guide, plus:
- Demonstrator information, bios, and photos of their work.
- Demonstrator project outlines, guides, and information.
- Demonstrator tips, tool lists, and other resources.
The AAW Handout Book alone might just be worth the price of registration! Register by July 9 to get priority advance access to the Handout Book.