Woodturning Fundamentals LIVE
Join us online November 6 and 7, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, for two days of instruction tailored to beginner and intermediate woodturners. Our instructors will focus on foundational skills by teaching the basics and refining fundamentals through projects. Woodturning Fundamentals LIVE
Experience the “Best of the Basics.” Woodturning Fundamentals LIVE
- Learn from experienced instructors.
- Select from three concurrent learning tracks each day. Each includes thorough instruction on tools, techniques, and skill level appropriate projects.
- Understand and review terms, concepts, and basic techniques.
- Hear about safety practices and equipment.
- Build a solid a foundation for future woodturning endeavors.
- Experience a mix of small beginner’s projects and multi-step projects that incorporate new turning skills.
- Engage and ask questions via Chat – similar to an online webinar.
- Submit your work to the Woodturning Fundamentals LIVE Instant Gallery and see the work of other participants.
- Learn to turn the right way and overcome current frustrations to woodturning!
Three instructors will teach individual learning tracks simultaneously (concurrently) each day. Instructors will use a combination of live teaching and pre-recorded video.
Who should attend?
- New and beginner woodturners
- Early intermediate turners who want to brush up on the basics.
- Turners who want to strengthen or refresh foundational woodturning skills.
Confirmation/Receipt and Event Link
- After registering, you will receive a receipt/confirmation by email.
- A link to the event will be sent by email approximately 24-hours prior to the event.
- Registration includes online replay of the sessions for an extended period of three months!
- Registered attendees will be provided information and links via email when the replays are available for viewing and will need to sign in with their username and password for access.
Online Event Platform
This online event is hosted on the Hopin (Stages) event platform. For the best experience we recommend:
- Using a desktop computer without other applications running.
- Adequate, uninterrupted Internet signal and speed.
- Up-to-date versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge (chromium version).