The all-online event will feature live educational woodturning demonstrations, special interest sessions, panel discussions, live auctions, Instant Gallery, prizes drawings for attendees, a virtual trade show, and more.
- Demonstrators for the event will include woodturning pros Trent Bosch, Cindy Drozda, Rudy Lopez, Glenn Lucas, Mike Mahoney, and Craig Timmerman. Topics will be announced.
- Panel discussions will include social media/business, artistic practice, and an Instant Gallery critique.
- Special Interest Sessions will include Gizmos and Gadgets, a presentation of “best of the best” woodturning tips, and a Women in Turning (WIT) presentation.
- The cost for all three days of programming is $20.20 (nonrefundable), which includes access to a replay of recorded Virtual Symposium content for up to ten days following the event.
- Instant Gallery Slideshow and Instant Gallery Critique: If you would like to send an image of your work for the Virtual Instant Gallery Slideshow you will be sent a separate email with a link for the image submission. Deadline: The deadline for being part of the Slideshow is July 3.