AAW “Virtual Symposium” July 10-12, 2020
The all-online event will feature live educational woodturning demonstrations, special interest sessions, panel discussions, live auctions, Instant Gallery, prizes drawings for attendees, a virtual trade show, and more.
- Demonstrators for the event will include woodturning pros Trent Bosch, Cindy Drozda, Rudolph Lopez, Glenn Lucas, Mike Mahoney, and Craig Timmerman, along with panel discussion, special interest topics and more.
- Panel discussions will include social media/business, artistic practice, and an Instant Gallery critique.
- Special Interest Sessions will include Gizmos and Gadgets, a presentation of “best of the best” woodturning tips, and a Women in Turning (WIT) presentation.
- Each registered attendee may send an image of a turned piece to include in the Virtual Instant Gallery.
- The cost for all three days of programming is $20.20 (nonrefundable), which includes access to a replay of recorded Virtual Symposium content for up to two weeks following the event.
- Registration closes July 7 at midnight CDT.
Be part of the Virtual Instant Gallery!
Signed up for the Symposium? "Bring" a piece for the Virtual Instant Gallery! To join in, upload a .jpg image of one piece you've created in the past two years. Share your work with fellow attendees and the public in an online slideshow that will be available during and after the event. Get registered! Deadline for submissions is July 3. Image should be in focus, preferably with a plain background, and approximately 1500 pixels on the widest dimension. Easy online resizer.