Once again, the AAW will offer a chapter group discount for the 2020 AAW Symposium, in Louisville, KY, June 4-7, 2020. The offer will be for AAW members only and extends a savings of $25 per symposium registration - or a savings of at least $250 per chapter group. Chapters that elect to participate will also receive one complimentary reserved table at the Saturday evening dinner (tickets for the dinner must be purchased).
- The discount is available to AAW chapters and chapter members who are AAW members.
- Chapters must organize a group of ten (or more) chapter members to receive the discounted rate of $300 per 2020 AAW Symposium registration.
Optional tickets are available for purchase:
- Saturday night dinner tickets are $55 per person.
- Spouse symposium registration is $185 per spouse (for spouses who wish to attend woodturning rotations).
How Your Chapter Can Participate
- A chapter representative must express a commitment to the AAW that the chapter will organize a group of ten (or more) symposium attendees by (extended to) April 1, 2020 at email@example.com.
- The chapter representative must collect and submit to the AAW checks for all symposium attendees by (extended to) April 15, 2020.
- Checks will be the only form of payment accepted.
- No credit card payments will be accepted.
- Personal checks or a chapter check made payable to the "American Association of Woodturners" will be accepted representing the discounted cost of $300 per 2020 AAW Symposium attendee by (extended to) April 15, 2020.
- If the attendee would like any of the "Additions" (dinner tickets or spouse registration), the cost of the additions should be added to the member's $300 registration.
- To help you keep track of your group participants, we have tracking forms available:
- Word Form
- Excel Form