- Rotation 1: Kip Christensen - Ring Stand with Chatter work
- Rotation 2: Kip Christensen - Lighthouse Tree Ornament and Ornament Stand
- Rotation 4: Andi Sullivan - Kaleidoscope
- Rotation 5: Sally Ault - Honey Dipper
- Rotation 6: Sally Ault -Twist Pen
- Rotation 7: Amy Costello - Bud Vase
- Rotation 8: Amy Costello- Earrings
- Rotation 9: Katie Stofel - Coffee Scoop
- Rotation 10: Katie Stofel - Ice Cream Scoop
Youth ages 10 to 18 are eligible to register for free hands-on instruction. Space is limited and each registered youth must be accompanied and sponsored by an adult who is a paid registrant for the symposium. Students will make a variety of projects or may attend educational woodturning rotations.
Registration and Enrollment
For youth to have their classes preassigned prior to the symposium, they must be registered by May 17, 2020. As part of the preregistration process, youth will be expected to specify the classes in which they wish to enroll. The Youth Program coordinator will confirm enrollment for up to three classes in advance of the symposium.
All sponsors must be paid registrants attending the symposium. Sponsors fall into three categories: (1) parent, adult relative, or legal guardian; (2) coach/instructor (does not include teachers with complimentary registration); (3) adult family friend. A registered participant may sponsor up to three youth. Sponsors must volunteer in the youth room, or provide an alternate, for one rotation for each youth sponsored.
Youth are encouraged to bring up to three items to display in the Instant Gallery. Cash prizes are awarded.
Registered youth may attend educational woodturning rotations.
Youth Registration ( PDF / Word )
- Youth Hands-On Release ( PDF / Word )
- Photo Video Release ( PDF / Word )