Independent DIY Craft Area
Friday, June 5, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 6, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 7, 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Supplies will be available to make a fun projects including: postcard holder from a binder clip, and a card from buttons and cupcake liner.
The woodturning community supports Beads of Courage (BOC) by making wooden boxes to hold the beads of children with being treated for serious illnesses. In 2018, volunteers sewed 180 drawstring bags in the DIY Craft Area at the AAW Symposium. These bags provide a way for children to carry their beads to and from the hospital during treatment. At the 2020 Symposium in Louisville, we will provide the opportunity to continue this project for Beads of Courage by making drawstring bags. We will have sewing machines, material, and all supplies at the DIY Craft Area.
Click here for class descriptions and to register.
Please note, you will need to sign in to register. Please sign in as an AAW member or create a new account.
Friday, June 5, 2020
- 10:30 AM DIY No-Sew Scarf - Cost $14
- 1:40 PM DIY No-Sew Scarf - Cost $14
- 3:30 PM DIY Rock Painting - Cost $7
Saturday, June 6, 2020
- 8:00 AM DIY Mandala Rock Painting - Cost $10
- 10:30 AM DIY Mandala Rock Painting - Cost $10
- 1:30 PM DIY Fascinator Making - Cost $25
- 3:40 PM DIY Fascinator Making - Cost $25