Each year, the AAW holds the Best Chapter Newsletter contest.
Closing date for applications is April 1.
- Winners will be announced at the symposium. There will be a follow-up announcement in the American Woodturner journal.
Judges will be looking for:
Ease of Navigation: Easy to traverse pages, intuitive menu, links work
- Use of Technology: Appropriate use of scripting, styles, databases and search engines
- Up-to-Date/Current Content: New information upfront, archive material available
- Website Content: Contains useful woodturning technical, safety, and news-related information
- Uniqueness/Personality: Good blend of design with appropriate appeal to woodturning audience
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Site works with different browsers
- AAW Mission: Content that supports and contributes to AAW's mission, including links to AAW
Please complete and submit the form below. A confirmation will be sent to the submitter's email.