The UPS Store can receive packages on your behalf. Delivery will be at the AAW Symposium Registration Kiosk after 2:30pm on Thursday, June 9. ID will be required for pick up. Prices:
- 1-25 lbs. $20.00
- 26-50 lbs. $25.00
- 51-75 lbs. $35.00
- 76-100 lbs. $50.00
- 101-125 lbs. $100.00
- 126- 150 lbs. $200.00
Prices includes receiving, securing, and storage for up to 3 business days prior to arrival.
Terms, conditions, shipping, and pickup instructions on back of form.
The UPS Store will be available at the AAW Symposium on the dates/times below to collect any items AAW attendees wish to ship out. Items can include those purchased at the symposium or personal items such as luggage.
- Friday, June 10th from 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday, June 11th from 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Sunday, June 12th from 11:00pm – 2:30pm
There are handling fees, in addition to any packing or shipping charges, based on the weight of the individual packages. The fee schedule is listed below:
- 1-25 lbs. $10.00
- 26-50 lbs. $15.00
- 51-75 lbs. $25.00
- 76-100 lbs. $40.00
- 101-125 lbs. $75.00
- 126-150 lbs. $100.00
Flyer with shipping details.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to call the UPS Store at 770-234-0444, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website at www.theupsstorelocal.com/3226.
Friday, June 10: 10:30am-6:30pm
Saturday, June 11: 7:30am-6:00pm
Sunday, June 12: 8:00am-2:15pm
(Previously listed as $10 for the general public)
NEW: Scheduled Trade Show Demonstrations
- Friday, June 10, 2016 - 11:15am to 12:00noon
- Sharpening, booth 409, Doug Thompson, Doug Thompson Tools
- Introduction to Turning, booth 403, Bradley McCalister, Studios of Bradley R.M.
- Friday, June 10, 2016 - 2:30 to 3:15pm
- Airbrushing Wood, booth 14, Joe Fleming, Airbrush on Wood
- Hollowing, booth 511, Lyle Jamieson, Lyle Jamieson Woodturning, LLC
- Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 8:30 to 9:15am
- Bowl Turning with No Torn Grain Using the 40/40 Grind, booth 90, Stuart Batty, Woodworking Emporium
- Turning Items for the Kitchen, booth 104, Nick Cook, PowerMatic
- Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 1:45 to 2:45pm
- Hollowing with Robert Sorby, booth 521, Chris Pouncey, Rockler Woodworking & Hardware
- Change: Viking Bowl/Adding Color to Your Project, booth 203, Nick Agar, Craft Supplies USA
Make every dollar count.
Take advantage of show specials on tools, supplies, and more.
Gifts & Artwork
Browse the wide range of hand-crafted gifts and artwork - from wooden pens to jewelry, bowls, sculptures, and more.
Want to be an exhibitor at our trade show?
Please contact Erica Nelson at email@example.com or 763-497-1778.
USDA Regulations for Transporting Wood
Regulations & Information
Check it out.
Explore the newest woodturning equipment, accessories, and supplies all under one roof. We'll have a huge amount of exhibit space to showcase the finest manufacturers and vendors of wood, tools, lathes, sanding, and finishing supplies, instructional materials, and more.
We appreciate the generous support of our symposium exhibitors. Please visit the trade show and check out our exhibitors’ great products.
- Advanced Lathe Tools, LLC
- Advantage Lumber
- Airbrush On Wood
- Alumilite Corp.
- Arrowmont School of Arts & Crafts
- Best Wood Tools
- Buffalo Woodturning Products
- Carter and Son Tool Works
- Carter Products Company
- Center for Art in Wood
- Chroma Craft
- Cindy Drozda Signature Woodturning Tools
- Cousineaus Wood Products
- CPH International
- Craft Supplies USA
- CraftID Signature Medallions
- Curt Theobald
- David J. Marks Designer/Craftsman
- Designs By Gjovaag
- Digital Wood Carver LLC
- Earth's Watch Wooden Watches
- Easy Wood Tools
- Flute Master LLC
- Frugal Vacuum Chuck
- Guild of Master Craftsmen
- Geiger's Solutions
- Hannes Tool LLC.
- John Jordan Woodturning
- Kallenshaan Woods
- Learning Turning
- Lyle Jamieson Woodturning, LLC
- MDI Woodcarvers Supply
- OK Spin Doctor - TSDr. LLC
- Oneway Mfg
- Peachtree Woodworking Supply
- Reed's Woodworking LLC
- RIKON Power Tools
- Robust Tools, LLC
- Rockler Woodworking & Hardware
- Royal Seal Tech
- Saburrtooth Tools
- Sauers & Company Veneers
- Schiffer Publishing, LTD.
- Serious Toolworks, Inc.
- SS Niles Bottle Stoppers
- Stockroom Supply
- Studios of Bradley R.M.
- Tazwell's Woodworks
Teknatool USA Inc.
- Ten Seconds Studio
- Thompson Lathe Tools
- Tom's Tools
- Trent Bosch Studios Inc.
- TurnTex Woodworks
- Two Tree Boyz Wood
- Vince's Wood N Wonders
- VM Woodworking
- West Penn Hardwoods, Inc.
- WildWood Design
- Wood Turners Wonders
- Woodcraft Supply LLC
- Woodcut Tools LTD
- Woodturning with Tim Yoder
- Woodworker's Emporium
- World of Wood (DBA: Albuquerque Exotic Woods)
Visit AAW's Marketspace to view and link to all of our current exhibitors, advertisers and supporters.
Thank you for your registration for AAW Annual Symposium. As a standard requirement of all of our show exhibitors, it is necessary for you to provide proof of general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in all. If you do not have this coverage in place, we have made arrangements for all of our exhibitors to acquire this coverage at significant savings by purchasing as part of a group.Please click this link, complete a short questionnaire, and you will obtain this coverage for $65.
Proof of alternative coverage, satisfying these minimums, or secured coverage through the link provided above must be in place prior to your scheduled move-in date. You will not be allowed to move-in/exhibit without proper insurance coverage in place.
Please complete the form below to include your business description and website link in AAW's Symposium Guidebook app.