Registration price structure value offered by AAW created especially for collectors.
BUNDLE PACKAGE PRICE $185
AAW registration for all professional panels and Artist Showcase lectures:
- Artist Show Case-How We Got There: Malcolm Zander, Helga Winter, Kristin LeVier
- Chasing Professionalism: David Ellsworth, Jerry Kermode
- How to Critique, Evolve, and Learn from the Experience: Jacques Vesery
- Signature, Branding and Marketing: Derek Weidman, Ashley Harwood, Binh Pho
- Significant Moments in Contemporary Woodturning: Steve Loar
- What is Art Anyway? Jacques Vesery, Zina Burloiu, Sharon Doughtie
- Women’s Perspectives: Betty Scarpino, Dixie Biggs, Sharon Doughtie, Steve Loar
- Woodturning with Disabilities: Andi Sullivan, Jeff Bennett, Bill Hayes, Dave Hinkelman
- Diversity in Wood Art: Going Beyond boundaries: John Beaver, Jeff Bernstein, Andy DiPietro, David Ellsworth
- Iterations of Work: (POP lecture): Sharon Doughtie
- Iterations of Work (panel discussion): Sharon Doughtie, Betty Scarpino
Instant Gallery Critique: Jacques Vesery, Steve Loar
Intimate Critique: Trent Bosch, Andy Cole
Welcome Reception and Opening of Exhibitions:
- Creativity in Construction: A Collaboration of Materials - The ninth annual Professional Outreach Program exhibition, forty studio artists from ten countries created small-scale works with a focus on material, either combing wood with other media or creating the illusion of multiple materials through surface manipulation. All works will be actioned to raise funds for POP initiatives.
- Merging - AAW’s annual member exhibition showcases the diversity of ideas, techniques, and approaches being developed by both our amateur and professional members. This year’s theme reflects the merging rivers that shape our host city of Pittsburgh, as well as the merging of ideas or materials to form a new, greater whole.
Reserved seating for Friday evening EOG live auction benefiting AAW educational programs. Refreshments will be provided and a cash bar will be available.
Reserved seating and dinner at Saturday evening awards ceremony and silent auction. Join us on Saturday evening and show your support for the Educational Opportunity Grant (EOG) program. The conclusion of the dinner and awards ceremony will offer you a final chance to bid in the Educational Opportunity Grant (EOG) Silent Auction. Over the past six years alone, AAW members’ support for the EOG live and silent benefit auctions have raised over $450,000 for woodturning education.
Seating for Saturday afternoon Professional Outreach Live Auction: Creativity in Construction: A Collaboration of Materials