Shipping and Receiving
Convention Center Business Center located on the ground floor of Bartle Hall between Lobby 2200 and 2300.
Hours: Friday from 5pm to 6pm, Saturday from noon to 6pm, and Sunday from 11am to 2:30pm.
200 West 12th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
- Phone reservations handled by PassKey reservation center: 877-303-0104 (Make sure to mention, "AAW Annual Symposium" to get the preferred rate.)
Room: One King Bed*
1-2 Guests $139/night
Room: Two Double Beds*
1-2 Guests $149/night
3 Guests $164
4 Guests $189
Roll away beds cannot be reserved and are available on a first come, first served basis.
*Deadline for these rates is May 26, 2017. Room reservations made after this date will be at the space and rate available rate.
- Complimentary High Speed Internet
- Smoke free environment
- Pillowtop mattress and duvet
- In-Room Safe
The Kansas City Marriott is conveniently located just blocks from top area attractions, including the thriving Power & Light District, home to a plethora of upscale shopping, dining and nightlife. Other nearby attractions include Sprint Center, Kansas City Royals, Kauffman Center and Midland Theatre.
- Restaurant/Bar: MetropolitanKC, BARCENTRAL
- Coffee shop: CoffeeCentral
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Fitness Center